nachdem gestern Facebook stolz wie Oskar verkündet hat, die 500 Mio Marke geknackt zu haben, hat man natürlich den Presseverteiler angeworfen. Aus der PR-Mail einige Daten für Zahlenfreaks:
People on Facebook
– More than 500 million active users
– 50% of our active users log on to Facebook in any given day
– Average user has 130 friends
– People spend over 700 billion minutes per month on Facebook
Activity on Facebook
– There are over 900 million objects that people interact with (pages, groups, events and community pages)
– Average user is connected to 80 pages, groups and events
– Average user creates 90 pieces of content each month
– More than 30 billion pieces of content (web links, news stories, blog posts, notes, photo albums, etc.) shared each month.
– More than 70 translations available on the site
– About 70% of Facebook users are outside the United States
– Over 300,000 users helped translate the site through the translations application
– More than one million developers and entrepreneurs from more than 180 countries
– Every month, more than 70% of Facebook users engage with Platform applications
– More than 550,000 active applications currently on Facebook Platform
– More than one million websites have integrated with Facebook Platform
– More than 150 million people engage with Facebook on external websites every month
– Two-thirds of comScore’s U.S. Top 100 websites and half of comScore’s Global Top 100 websites have integrated with Facebook
– There are more than 150 million active users currently accessing Facebook through their mobile devices.
– People that use Facebook on their mobile devices are twice more active on Facebook than non-mobile users.
– There are more than 200 mobile operators in 60 countries working to deploy and promote Facebook mobile products